Saturday, January 8, 2011

Until I had kids..

I was talking with some friends about things that we used to judge parents on before we were parents. And I know it is wrong, but in reality we all have those thoughts sometimes. I was saying that before I had kids I used to see a dirty car seat and think, how on earth can it get that filthy! Or when seeing kids with  binkys in their mouth that are able to talk..HMMM . Now I am writing this as a mom who's child's car seat is COVERED in smashed up goldfish and M&M's, and something mysterious on the strap that has stained, which belongs to my two year old who still has a binky (with no plan of attack on how to wean him)! NEVER again will I judge another parent!

BTW, The Target store is a completely appropriate place for lunch, you know who you are my friend,  LOVE IT!!!... if we were closer than I would meet there for our next lunch date:)

No comments:

Post a Comment