Saturday, January 29, 2011

Time flies...

Well its been three weeks since my last post and I cant believe its really been that long.  My friend said today to me you haven't blogged in a while, and secretly in my head I was thinking oh yea I have at least one follower. So now I have to get a move on it... I have people reading:) Makes me happy.  But then I realized that wow I have been so busy that I haven't had a minute to myself lately to sit down and think.  I feel pleased to say that the things that have kept me busy are just everyday life, and playing with my kids. It was Zanes birthday on 1/25 and we have been celebrating for a 2 weeks now, it has been great, playdates with friends, cupcake making, party at our church playgroup, and dinner with relatives.  I love it, but I must say (and I NEVER thought I would say this in my lifetime!!) I might be a little caked out.  We have had a ton over the past two weeks, its oh so good but 3 pounds later I probably need to stop. Cake is my favorite food.....well lets do this Ill go home tonight and finish up the rest of his spongebob cake that we had yesterday and let you know if I've really had enough:)

No comments:

Post a Comment