Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lets begin...

My first post:..... Ive managed to upload some pics and choose a name and design fo my blog, now what to write about, HMMM.... I guess whatever come to mind and is on my heart, but do people really care about that. Dont know, but we will see.

Whats on my mind tonight...Who knew that jello was so hard to clean up! Had a incident with orange jello and the new white table cloth, why I even got a white table cloth, I dont know (it is vinyl, so its wipeble) but I did and now Im regreting it. There are LOTS of messes that I clean up on a daily basis but this for some reason wasout of control and worth mentioning, SO no more jelllo for a while.

2nd......OWN network may just be my new favorite network, so many good shows. It does not seem like junk TV (which I am a sucker for).  So far my favorite Lisa Lings, Our America.  Gotta give it to Oprah, she has created  televsion programs that make you think and are inspiring, cant wait for these shows to begin. Not that I need more tv to watch because it is my goal to watch less in 2011, but maybe I will get some inspritaion of my OWN.

Thats all for now, until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Welcome to the blogging world! And I think I might just agree with you about OWN...Oprah has some great pics for shows on there with SUCH variety!

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete